By Sofia Barbarani, Jessica Lee
Lonely Planet: The world's major trip consultant publisher
Lonely Planet Middle East is your passport to the main proper, up to date suggestion on what to work out and pass, and what hidden discoveries watch for you. Be awed by means of the grandeur of Istanbul's Aya Sofia, examine historical past at Jerusalem's Dome of the Rock, and discover the beauty of Giza's Pyramids; all along with your depended on commute spouse. Get to the guts of the center East and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet Middle East:
- Colour maps and pictures all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey on your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to avoid wasting time and cash and get round like an area, warding off crowds and hassle spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, mobile numbers, web pages, transit guidance, costs
- Honest stories for all budgets - consuming, napping, sight-seeing, going out, procuring, hidden gemstones that almost all guidebooks omit
- Cultural insights provide you with a richer, extra profitable commute adventure - heritage, faith, structure, delicacies, arts, panorama, setting, visitor etiquette, secure commute, ladies visitors
- Over 75 maps
- Covers Egypt, Iran, Iraqi Kurdistan, Jordan, Lebanon, Turkey and extra
The excellent selection: Lonely Planet Middle East, our so much complete consultant to the center East, is ideal for either exploring best attractions and taking roads much less travelled.
- Looking for a advisor inquisitive about Turkey, Egypt or Iran? Check out Lonely Planet's Turkey, Egypt or Iran courses for a complete examine these kinds of nations need to supply.
- Also try out Lonely Planet Istanbul, a detailed guide to the city's most famous points of interest, or Pocket Istanbul, a handy-sized consultant excited about the can't-miss attractions for a fast journey.
Authors: Written and researched by means of Lonely Planet, Anthony Ham, Sofia Barbarani, Jessica Lee, Virginia Maxwell, Daniel Robinson, Anthony Sattin, Andy Symington, Jenny Walker
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's best trip media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning site, cellular and electronic commute items, and a devoted traveler neighborhood. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but in addition allows curious travelers to get off overwhelmed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the locations during which they locate themselves.