By Lonely Planet, John A Vlahides, Alison Bing, Celeste Brash, Beth Kohn
Lonely Planet: The world's major go back and forth advisor publisher
Lonely Planet Northern California is your passport to the main suitable, updated suggestion on what to determine and bypass, and what hidden discoveries look forward to you. take up the tradition of San Francisco, wake up shut and private with the world's tallest bushes, and sip your approach via Napa Valley; all along with your relied on trip significant other. Get to the center of northern California and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet Northern California go back and forth Guide:
- Color maps and photographs all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey on your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to save lots of money and time and get round like a neighborhood, keeping off crowds and hassle spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, cellphone numbers, web content, transit counsel, costs
- Honest studies for all budgets - consuming, snoozing, sight-seeing, going out, procuring, hidden gem stones that almost all guidebooks pass over
- Cultural insights provide you with a richer, extra worthwhile shuttle adventure - background, way of life, humans, arts, structure, flora and fauna, panorama, tune, structure, literature, visible arts, nutrition, wine.
- More than 70 maps
- Covers San Francisco, Marin nation & the Bay sector, Napa & Sonoma Wine nation, Lake Tahoe, Yosemite nationwide Park & the Sierra Nevada, the primary Coast and extra
The ideal selection: Lonely Planet Northern California, our such a lot finished consultant to the sector, is ideal for either exploring most sensible attractions and taking roads much less traveled.
- Looking for a consultant keen on San Francisco? try out Lonely Planet's San Francisco guide for a entire examine the entire urban has to supply; Discover San Francisco, a photo-rich consultant to the city's hottest points of interest; or Pocket San Francisco, a handy-sized consultant fascinated with the can't-miss points of interest for a fast journey.
- Looking for extra huge assurance? try out Lonely Planet's California guide for a accomplished examine all of the quarter has to supply, or Discover California, a photo-rich consultant to the city's preferred points of interest.
Authors: Written and researched by way of Lonely Planet, John A Vlahides, Sara Benson, Alison Bing, Celeste Brash, Beth Kohn, Tienlon Ho
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has develop into the world's best go back and forth media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning web site, cellular and electronic shuttle items, and a devoted vacationer group. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but in addition allows curious tourists to get off overwhelmed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the areas within which they locate themselves.