By Lonely Planet, Ray Bartlett, Laura Crawford
Lonely Planet: The world's prime go back and forth consultant publisher
Lonely Planet Japan is your passport to the main proper, up to date suggestion on what to work out and bypass, and what hidden discoveries anticipate you. store and dine in electrical Tokyo, discover Kyoto's beautiful temples and gardens, or hike the majestic Japan Alps; all along with your depended on shuttle better half. Get to the guts of Japan and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Japan trip Guide:
- Colour maps and pictures all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey on your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to save lots of money and time and get round like a neighborhood, fending off crowds and hassle spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, mobilephone numbers, web content, transit advice, costs
- Honest studies for all budgets - consuming, snoozing, sight-seeing, going out, procuring, hidden gem stones that almost all guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights offer you a richer, extra profitable trip event - together with historical past, paintings, structure, literature, food, sake, onsen (hot springs), customs and etiquette, language and extra
- Free, handy pull-out Tokyo map (included in print version), plus over 148 color maps
- Covers Tokyo, Mt Fuji, Kyoto, Osaka, Kansai, the Japan Alps, Hokkaido, Northern Honshu (Tohoku), Okinawa & the Southwest Islands, Kyushu, Shikoku, and extra
The ideal selection: Lonely Planet Japan, our so much finished consultant to Japan, is ideal for either exploring best points of interest and taking roads much less travelled.
- Looking for simply the highlights of Japan? try out Lonely Planet's notice Japan, a photo-rich advisor to the country's preferred sights.
- Looking for a advisor fascinated about Tokyo or Kyoto? try out Lonely Planet's Tokyo consultant and Kyoto advisor for a accomplished examine what every one of those towns has to supply; or Lonely Planet's Pocket Tokyo, a handy-sized consultant concerned with the can't-miss attractions for a fast trip.
Authors: Written and researched by way of Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's prime go back and forth media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning web site, cellular and electronic shuttle items, and a committed visitor neighborhood. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but additionally permits curious visitors to get off overwhelmed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the areas during which they locate themselves.