By Lonely Planet, Alexis Averbuck
Lonely Planet: The world's prime go back and forth consultant publisher
Lonely Planet Provence & the Cote d'Azur is your passport to the main appropriate, updated suggestion on what to work out and pass, and what hidden discoveries watch for you. test neighborhood cheese and wine in hilltop villages overlooking lavender fields, chill out at the shorelines of St-Tropez, or attempt your good fortune in Monaco's well-known on line casino; all together with your depended on trip significant other. Get to the center of Provence and the Cote d'Azur and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet Provence & the Cote d'Azur:
- Colour maps and photographs all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey on your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to avoid wasting time and cash and get round like a neighborhood, averting crowds and bother spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, cell numbers, web pages, transit advice, costs
- Honest studies for all budgets - consuming, snoozing, sight-seeing, going out, purchasing, hidden gemstones that almost all guidebooks pass over
- Cultural insights offer you a richer, extra profitable commute adventure - together with historical past, artwork, cinema, structure, literature, politics, landscapes, food, wine, and extra
- Over 32 neighborhood maps
- Covers Marseille, Aix-en-Provence, the Camargue, Arles, great, Monaco, Menton, Cannes, St-Tropez, Toulon, Avignon, Hill cities of the Luberon, Haute-Provence, Southern Alps, and extra
The excellent Choice: Lonely Planet Provence & the Cote d'Azur, our such a lot finished advisor to Provence and the Cote d'Azur, is ideal for either exploring most sensible attractions and taking roads much less travelled.
- Looking for extra broad insurance? try out Lonely Planet's France for a accomplished examine the entire state has to supply or Lonely Planet's Discover France, a photo-rich advisor to the country's most well-liked sights.
Authors: Written and researched via Lonely Planet, Oliver Berry, Alexis Averbuck, Nicola Williams.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's prime commute media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning web site, cellular and electronic commute items, and a committed visitor group. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but additionally allows curious guests to get off overwhelmed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the areas within which they locate themselves.